At Lewis Family Psychiatry Clinic, you are one step closer to feeling better and making positive changes in your life!
Sara Lewis, DNP, APRN, PHMNP-BC, LMHC, PNP will assist you in achieving an optimal level of wellness. As a psychopharmacologist, my goal is to help uncover the cause of your symptoms and tailor a personalized treatment plan for you. Experienced as a board certified Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner & Child/Adolescent Nurse Practitioner, I have medical expertise in psychiatry & pediatrics and combine it with personalized caring whole-person treatment. What are you waiting for? Email us at [email protected] or call us today at 561-303-0433!
Currently, telemedicine only available to Florida residents.
Insurances accepted: United, Cigna, Aetna, Medicare, Private pay.
Payment methods accepted: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, Flexible spending card (FSA).
- Online treatment for Anxiety disorders, Depressive disorders, Bipolar disorder, ADHD, Mood disorders, PTSD, Autism, Schizophrenia.
- Detailed, personalized initial evaluation & treatment plan
- Health screenings to aid in preventing medication side effects
- Combining traditional psychiatric treatment with natural remedies & supplements to restore nutritional deficiencies, improve health & treat symptoms
- Adolescent's input is heard & valued
- Evaluation tools utilized for more in depth understanding of your symptoms
- Patient-centered collaborative psychiatric care
- Use of the fewest medications possible to treat your symptoms
- Medication management & psychotherapy provided in one visit
- Family centered care for children & adolescents
- Young adults can initiate & continue care while away at college