Exceptional, Personalized Psychiatric Care
for Children, Adolescents, Young Adults, Adults & Geriatrics
Psychiatric Care Philosophy
Our Psychiatric practice is based on two fundamentals: a personal relationship and up-to-date, full-service care. If you desire personalized care and someone who will listen, you have come to the right place.
Priority is Relationship First
We believe that a healthy, caring relationship with a medical professional that knows you as a person is the most important aspect of care. As such, we make our relationship a priority in your treatment, and pride ourselves on having a “first-name practice”. We know our patients, schedule appointments ourselves, and will recognize you when you call. Every existing client has secure TEXTING access to their provider eliminating relayed messages and saving your valuable time.
State-of-the-art, Whole-Person Treatment
A second fundamental aspect of our practice is evidence-based, whole-person psychiatric treatment, including both medication, alternative treatments such as medicinal grade supplements, psychiatry and lifestyle interventions. We offer Pharmacogenomic testing and utilize Measurement-based Care to provide more precise psychiatric care. A major priority for our practice is to stay current with the latest scientific research, medical information, and therapies to help you to be your best. We work with psychotherapists to collaborate your care so you can have the best treatment possible & utilize a high quality, confidential, secure telemedicine platform to deliver our care. If you need treatment we do not offer (i.e. Transcranial magnetic stimulation or TMS, specialized psychiatry), our contacts in the community ensures we will partner with the best.
- Virtual treatment for Anxiety disorders, Depressive disorders, Bipolar disorder, ADHD, Mood disorders, PTSD, Autism, Schizophrenia.
- Detailed, personalized initial evaluation & treatment plan
- Health screenings to aid in preventing medication side effects
- Combining traditional psychiatric treatment with natural remedies & supplements to restore nutritional deficiencies, improve health & treat symptoms
- Adolescent's input is heard & valued
- Measurement-based evaluation tools utilized for more in depth understanding of your symptoms that have been proven in research to be valid & reliable
- Patient-centered collaborative psychiatric care with your therapist and PCP if desired
- Use of the fewest medications possible to treat your symptoms
- Medication management & psychiatry provided in one visit
- Family centered care for children & adolescents
- Young adults can initiate & continue care while away at college